Kim Kardashian Hollywood Game Lookbook

Ahhh! Anyone here obsessed with this game? Because I am! I think I started playing at the beginning of the year. And here I am, still playing. Everyday.

Thankfully though I don't check in all the time now. I've risen to the top 100 and the gigs I receive are for 8 hours mostly. So I get to do only one gig a day unlike when I was new to the game that I receive a lot of 1 hour gigs. It was so much easier to finish them and that in turn helped me level up faster which made me quite crazy with the game. Doing an 8-hour gig takes forever to finish (and sometimes I forget to finish) so the rise to stardom is a little slower.

I do have a few complaints with the game. :D But I'm still playing despite them.

Today I'm sharing with you a few of the pics I've taken with the game's camera feature. I have quite a folder of these on my computer and I don't know what to do with them, and I don't want to delete them too.

I really like this navy and orange geometric print dress. I've worn this several times in the game. (I change my clothes there often ;) ) 

Here I'm channeling Korean fashion with a mini skirt, high neckline (cleavage is a no-no), and some boots. 

In a doll dress while up and about in Kardashian Hollywood with Kim K. 

Going sleek for an appearance gig at some restaurant.

Bright red hair with an all black outfit. *flips hair*

Hanging out at Kim K's house dressed in a tunic. The bag is adorbs!

Time to party all night!
I totally prefer the gold & white dress over the blue & black one (if you know what I'm talking about) but Kim's dress is more amazing. And those curves! O_o

 Just remembering it's winter in Australia while we're silently suffering from the intense summer heat.
I do wish there's a jacket option so we can layer clothes. 

In a dark mood.
In-game boyfriend broke up with me and I lost 70 thousand fans. ~,~ 

Publicist Maria tasked me to go on a date so I will be in the public's eye and thus gain fans. Hmm.
The tan jumpsuit's the bomb. It came with shoes. Hehe.

First and only friend. I found her on twitter. :D 

Going for the dainty look in Florence...

...And casual chic for a photo shoot in Paris.

Finally got myself some short hair. But every dress I put on made me look like Miley lol. So I decided on some pullovers and skinny jeans instead.


So that's all for now. I'm sure I'll have more in a few months. Let me know if you want to see more so I'll be sure to post them here on my blog.

For those who are playing this fantastic game, and if you're on the iOS server, please add me d3dawn. :) I would love to have more friends to play with.

As for those who aren't playing this game, why not check it out? It's a fun dress up game even if you're not into story mode games or you're not into Kim K. :D

Anyway, thanks for reading!

Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment